Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I am now a Blogger (or a Monkey with a Typewriter).




For my birthday, I am starting a blog. It's a bigger step than my webpage, because now I have an online journal that can easily be added to. I've been trying iWeb, and it's a bit of a chore to get into and update, with text formatting, moving pictures around etc. But with a blog, I do not need to do a new page layout just to add an entry. So I am hoping that this will make me more productive, and possibly I can get an audience with it.

Of course, with the proliferation of personal blogs on the internet, one cannot help but draw the analogy to thousands of monkeys with typewriters (one of which will accidentally write a classic blog).

1 comment:

  1. Bob, by the way, I want one of those Lost In Space robots. Very interesting...they are producing them again. I always wondered how they went up and down steps.

    ReplyDelete